PROFILE: Gerardo Martino, Security Safe Attractive Football Barcelona

PROFIL: Gerardo Martino, Jaminan Aman Sepakbola Atraktif Barcelona

When Tito Vilanova announced the resignation of directors Barcelona last weekend, football fans and the media instantly discuss the most appropriate figure to continue coaching sticks Camp Nou.

President Sandro Rosell, vice president Josep Maria Bartolomeu, and sporting director Andoni Zubizarreta is already pocketed the desired candidates, but perhaps no one candidate a 50-year-old named coach Gerardo Martino is emerging as a substitute Vilanova.

Tuesday (23/7), the official announcement finally launched Barcelona after the day before the appointment was busy-busy Martino Spanish media reported. Martino agreed to two-year contract at Barcelona and will bring together two staff confidence to Camp Nou, the Elvio Paolorosso and Jorge Pautasso.

Zubizarreta reportedly more comfortable if Barcelona tried to approach Luis Enrique, who are familiar with the culture of the club and never deal with Barcelona team B. However, one obstacle is Barcelona had to pay compensation of € 3 million for Enrique has just agreed a contract to train Celta Vigo. Rosell and Bartolomeu choose Martino, the man who has known Rosell since a dinner invitation on the sidelines of the World Cup three years ago. Third Barcelona officials finally agreed to negotiate and take names Martino for approval to the board of directors. Everything runs fast and as Martino departure from his home in Rosario, Argentina, the final decision was up.

Is Martino exact figures in the deal with Barcelona? Task team tackles one of the world’s best position is first trained outside Latin America. Since I started training in 1998, Martino spent five years with the Paraguay national team coached eight great achievement reaching the 2010 World Cup and the final of the Copa America 2011. Selepasnya year he moved to train club that raised him as a player, Newell’s Old Boys, before retiring this summer to look for a new challenge.

Much like when Frank Rijkaard, Pep Guardiola and Tito Vilanova was appointed as coach, Martino capacity to handle my level team Barcelona questionable. Martino warranty at least be able to compete with the Blaugrana season 2013/14 given Cesar Luis Menotti. “Do not be surprised

Moyes Believe Kagawa Quality

Manchester United’s new coach, David Moyes excited by the skills possessed Shinji Kagawa. Moyes heard many positive things about the Japanese midfielder was straight out of Sir Alex Ferguson.
“Sir Alex said many positive things about Shinji and its high quality. I had just met her, so we are still trying to know each other, “said Moyes as reported by Goal International.
“Last season was his first season playing in the Premie League. He’s still young, so we hope to continue to grow. I’m looking forward to be working with him and I hope he has a good season, “said Moyes.
Kagawa appeared last season as much as 26 times for United and scored 6 goals. 24-year-old player is also hoping to establish good cooperation with the new manager.
“We’re still new to each other, but I intend to build mutual understanding between us,” said Kagawa. [bnt]

Slam Dunk Contest and Three Figures Shot Liven NBL All-Star

Surabaya – Indonesia Events Speedy NBL All-Star 2013 in the DBL Arena, Saturday (06/29/2013) future, will be more exciting and festive event with a supporter of the slam dunk contest and three-point shots.

Slam dunk contest will be followed by five participants, namely Ruslan (Stadium Jakarta), Wijaya Saputra (CLS Knights Surabaya), Restu Dwi Purnomo (Milky Way Nikko Steel Malang), Ferdinand Damanik (Pelita Jaya Jakarta Energy-MP), and Yoppi France Giay ( Satya Discourse Angsapura Salatiga LBC).

Ruslan is the winner of a similar contest last year. At that time, he got a near-perfect score of 29 or of three judges namely Azrul Ananda (PT NBL Indonesia), Sean Dandy (MPM Honda), and Charles Smith (Professional Basketball Alumni Ascociation – PBAA).

Ruslan actions taken when it was very intriguing. Center berpostur 198 cm was a slam dunk by skipping Honda Beat is occupied Dandy Sean.

This year, Ruslan will try to defend his title. He has made a number of preparations in order to maintain its status as the country’s best dunker. He was diligent in seeking references from YouTube to improve its capabilities.

“Action Terrence Ross won the Slam Dunk Contest at the NBA All-Star 2013 y

CSKA Moscow: Honda to Milan? not True

CSKA Moskow: Honda ke Milan? Tidak Benar

Moscow – CSKA Moscow midfielder from Japan, Keisukse Honda, reportedly one step closer to join the Italian giants, AC Milan. However, the news was immediately denied by Moscow director Roman Babaev.
“Honda to Milan? No. That’s not true,” said the man with a short Russian citizenship to championat.com., As quoted by Football Espana, Tuesday, July 23, 2013.
Statement of Babaev very surprising. Therefore, in recent days, Moscow reportedly has urged Milan to bring the former VVV Venlo player, Eredivise club, the San Siro.
In fact, Honda will soon sign a contract in Milan. “Let us see,” said Milan vice president Adriano Galliani. “I’m glad to know that Honda is a Milan fan since childhood.”
Galliani were already preparing for the back number 22 Honda. “I’ll give back the number 22. Kalin I immediately told as soon as possible on how it plays out,” said Galliani.

Lorenzo: Fall Again? My career fail!

Jorge Lorenzo Guerrero (Foto: Reuters)

MONTEREY – Jorge Lorenzo claimed had anxiety and fear when undergoing series Laguna Seca, early yesterday. Under conditions of the shoulder is still injured, the champions hit by fears of a career that could have been completed if back in an accident.

Previously, Lorenzo crashes twice in a row in Assen and Sachsenring and make a broken left collarbone. Must be fitted with a titanium plate was a medical team to fix broken bones Lorenzo.

But in the United States last GP, Lorenzo remains down. Yamaha Factory jockey admitted relieved not able to play due to finish the race with points (sixth) and most importantly, no more accidents because if it happens, will not only finish his journey this season but also can force closes early career.

“I feel proud and relieved, finally. Race yesterday I was in a difficult and dangerous situation. Because if I crash for the third time and also had surgery three times, this season or even a career I could run, “said Lorenzo.

“We avoid the situation. Now I am sure that I will (appear) more perfect in Indy (Indianapolis GP) and scramble back to fight another victory, “he added, as quoted by Autosport, Tuesday (07/23/2013).

Entering pause this summer, X-Fuera berujuluk racers did not want to diving activities other than rehabilitation and recovery: “I have not been feeling great, it took a month or more without anesthesia practice as well as two normal,” he added.

“At mid-race to the end (series Laguna), I felt dizzy. I look even worse. Not to mention the performance of my bike that is not working properly when warm-up session, “added Lorenzo.
(raw)

 

Honda’s Casey Stoner will wear As a Test Rider

casey stoner 460x306 Honda akan Pakai Casey Stoner Sebagai Test Rider

Honda Racing Corporation will ensure the use of former Honda MotoGP rider Casey Stoner as a test rider. 2 times world champion will test Honda RC213V MotoGP machine at the Twin Ring Motegi circuit, Tochigi.
Stoner will perform 4 times testing there. In addition he will taste the motorcycle racing that will be used by some teams elected in MotoGP 2014.
“Almost 7 months ago I announced his resignation in Valencia and I remain comfortable and happy with the decision to quit racing motorcycles, although sometimes I miss driving a Honda RCV,” said Stoner.
“That is why I am very happy to accept the offer of HRC to do some testing at Motegi this year. I can not wait to drive RCV and find out how he has changed from last year. ”
Testing will take place in the next few months. Stoner will provide advice and input to the R & D Team HRC.

Windstar Offers Ultimate Grand Prix of Monaco Experience with Themed Cruise, Excursion Package

Windstar Cruises combines its distinctive yacht style cruising with the glamour and excitement of the 2014 Monaco Grand Prix to offer guests a VIP experience during this world famous Formula One event. Guests have two voyage options to choose from: a complete Grand Prix themed cruise on the May 21, 2014 Grand Prix of Monaco voyage onboard Windstar’s newest yacht Star Pride; or a Grand Prix excursion package on the May 20, 2014 Yachting the Riviera cruise onboard Wind Surf, the largest of Windstar’s three sailing yachts.

“Windstar’s Grand Prix of Monaco packages offer the ideal opportunity for guests to cruise through all the pleasures of the Riviera combined with a chance to take part in one of the most important and prestigious automobile races in the world,” said Hans Birkholz, Windstar Cruises’ chief executive officer. “These experiences are just another way Windstar is able to bring its guests closer to the local flavor of each region we sail to.”

The Grand Prix themed cruise onboard Star Pride will be hosted by John Bisignano, a former Formula One pit reporter and includes the chance for guests to cheer on their favorite driver from Grand Stand seats during the qualifying races on Saturday, May 24, 2014, and the finals on Sunday, May 25, 2014; as well as delighting in a post-race cocktail reception at the luxurious Hotel de Paris in the heart of Monte Carlo. Before arriving along the French Riviera, guests will also enjoy a special cocktail reception and Grand Prix dinner in addition to other onboard surprises including a Grand Prix gift package. Star Pride’s seven-day Grand Prix of Monaco voyage sails round-trip from Rome/Civitavecchia, Italy on May 21, 2014, and visits Portoferraio, Portofino and Portovenere, Italy; Cannes, France; and Monte Carlo, Monaco.

Guests onboard the 310-guest flagship Wind Surf Yachting the Riviera voyage also have the opportunity to attend these unforgettable races with Windstar’s Grand Prix excursion package, which includes Grand Stand seats for the qualifying races and finals, as well as an exclusive onboard cocktail reception and a Grand Prix gift package. Wind Surf’s seven-day Yachting the Riviera voyage sails

Benitez backs Ancelotti Earn Success in Madrid

Naples – Carlo Ancelotti will start the adventure with Real Madrid in the season 2013/2014. Rafael Benitez in order to provide support for the coach nicknamed Don Carlo success with El Real.

Seat vacant after Madrid coach Jose Mourinho decides to move to Chelsea. To replace The Special One, on June 25, Los Blancos recruiting Ancelotti.

The former Real Madrid B were now dealing with Napoli, Benitez, Ancelotti has the belief that to achieve success with Los Merengues.

Benitez believes that Ancelotti will be able to bring Madrid back victorious after ending the season without a trophy last season.

“We have a very good relationship. He is a good coach, a good person, and I believe that he will (bring Madrid) has achieved success. Somehow, Madrid has lost all desire to win,” said Benitez told Eurosport that dilanir by Football Espana.

“I think that Madrid has always been a team that should be winning with a bit of superiority and it disappeared. And somehow he would bring it back,” added the coach who once worked with Valencia, Liverpool, Inter Milan, and Chelsea.

 

Where’s Brooklyn at now?

The Brooklyn Nets are all-in for the 2013-14 season. How will this play out? We go 5-on-5:

 

 

 

1. Fact or Fiction: The Nets have the best starting five in basketball.

 

 

 

 

 

Chris Forsberg, ESPNBoston.com: Fiction. On paper, the Nets have a very talented starting five. But let’s see it on the floor before we start handing out superlatives. For the moment, Miami holds the right to all of the “best” titles, including the only one that truly matters in the NBA.

 

 

Jeremy Gordon, Brooklyn’s Finest: Fiction. If it’s where each individual player might fall within the ranking of his position, then sure — you can make an argument that the Nets have a top-10 player at every spot. But it’s still the sum that ultimately matters, and this Nets starting five needs to play at least one game before they make any designs on the top position.

Michael Wallace, ESPN.com: Fiction. On paper? Yes. It’s hard to out-fantasy that unit of Deron Williams, Joe Johnson, Paul Pierce, Kevin Garnett and Brook Lopez. But dig a bit deeper based on recent evidence, and there are some serious concerns with each one of those players, from age to consistency. Until the Nets prove their value on the court, it’s all fiction.

Brian Windhorst, ESPN.com: Fiction. They have the most high-profile starting five, I would agree with that. We need to see them play together to have a feel for how they define their roles. There are two All-Stars from last season in the lineup. The Heat had three All-Stars in their lineup, the Bulls have two and get Derrick Rose back, the Clippers have two, the Rockets have two, the Knicks have two, the Thunder have two, and the Spurs have two. There are a lot of excellent starting lineups, let’s wait and see.

Ohm Youngmisuk, ESPNNew York.com: Fiction. Few can match the name recognition, and there will be nights when they look like an All-Star squad. However, Jason Kidd’s starters may not even play a ton together for much of the season because he has to regulate Kevin Garnett and Paul Pierce’s minutes. And there isn’t

Juve and Fiorentina are targets, even Verratti Request Up Salary

Paris – Marco Verratti now called trying to ask for a raise to Paris Saint-Germain. He assessed deserve it because now claimed being targeted by Juventus and Fiorentina.

Since joining PSG from Pescara on July 18, 2012, Verratti constantly speculated would return to Italy. Also had a number of clubs linked with him.

20-year-old Italian midfielder has since stated that it wanted to return to Italy and play in Serie A on one day, though not state when.

Currently, said Donato Di Campli which is an agency of Verrratti, his client was being so coveted from Fiorentina and Juve. Interest from two Serie A club were he made his capital to ask for a raise for his client.

“We’re asking for a raise because Fiorentina and Juventus are also interested in chasing him,” said Di Campli to Gazzetta.it who told Football Italia.

Kittel Wins Tenth Stage

Saint Malo – Marcel Kittel won his second victory at the Tour de France 2013. German rider who strengthens Argos-Shimano team was leading at the stage finish tenth, Tuesday (07/09/2013).

Take the tenth stage of the Saint-Gildas-des-Bois Saint-Malo heading within 197 kilometers with the flat terrain.

Kittel, winner of the first stage, touching the finish line at the beginning. He beat Andre Greipel in a sprint to the finish line and recorded a time of 4 hours 53 minutes 25 seconds.

The third position is occupied by the United Kingdom rider, Mark Cavendish. Peter Sagan and William Bonnet following behind him.

After the tenth stage, the yellow jersey as the marker leaders still held by the Team Sky rider, Chris Froome. Froome, who finished at No. 24 in the tenth stage, has now recorded a total time of 41 hours 52 minutes 43 seconds.

Froome winning 1 minute 25 seconds over Alejandro Valverde who finished second. The third and fourth position is occupied by a two-rider team Belkin, Bauke Mollema and Laurens ten Dam. Roman Kreuziger who strengthens Saxo-Tinkoff team is in fifth position.

Daniel Ricciardo plays down spin in Silverstone testing

Daniel Ricciardo

Daniel Ricciardo minimised the importance of an off-track moment on what was effectively an audition for a seat with Red Bull in 2014.

The Australian, who races for Red Bull junior team Toro Rosso, lost the car at Silverstone’s Luffield corner on his seventh lap of a test on Thursday.

“I had a small off, but otherwise it was a trouble-free day. The off was my mistake; I lost the rear,” he said.

The 24-year-old added: “I drove to my ability and did what I could.”

Ricciardo set the third-fastest time of the day in his afternoon’s running in the Red Bull. He also set the quickest lap, behind the wheel of his regular Toro Rosso in the morning, when he was 0.215 seconds quicker than he was in the Red Bull.

The second-fastest driver was another Red Bull junior, Spaniard Carlos Sainz, also in the Toro Rosso.

Sainz, who races in the GP3 feeder series, took over the car from Ricciardo in the afternoon and was 0.044secs slower.

Ricciardo said: “It was a good opportunity to get behind the wheel and experience two different beasts.

“In terms of the inevitable speculation, I think this test is something for Red Bull to look at, but there’s still the rest of the season with Toro Rosso to do, so I’ll switch my focus back to that and won’t get too caught up in any rumours.”

Portuguese Antonio Felix Da Costa,  who races in the Formula Renault 3.5 series and is a possibility for a seat at Toro Rosso next season, drove the Red Bull in the morning and was 0.771secs slower

than Ricciardo managed later on.

The headline lap times are not necessarily an accurate comparison of relative pace because it is impossible to know the specifications in which the teams run the cars, with fuel loads, tyre choice and a number of other factors all having a significant effect on performance.

The ‘young-driver’ test has that name because rules state only drivers who have competed in no more than two grands prix may take part.

However, it is a misnomer this year because race drivers have been allowed to

Kobe Bryant Practicing With AC Milan squad

Kobe Bryant, berlatih sejenak dengan skuat Milan selain menjalani perawatan cedera tendon Achilles

Barcelona apparently not the only European club football are popular Kobe Bryant.

U.S. basketball star who played for the LA Lakers for this is known as a supporter Blauragana. But, aside from the Catalan giants, Kobe was also supports elite team of the Italian Serie A, AC Milan.

On Saturday (20/7) is, Kobe was caught visiting Rossoneri at Milanello training base for treatment of Achilles tendon injuries recently smother.

However, in addition to these reasons, the 34-year-old basketball player also take advantage of the visit to the practice squad for a moment with the Rossoneri. Milan tifosi itself then appreciate the arrival of their fame to give this one back number 24 jersey, corresponding Kobe in Lakers uniform.

Nasri: Disappointing Pass Season

Manchester City midfielder Samir Nasri, revealed that last season a disappointing season for his team, having failed to win any trophies.
Competition after winning the Premier League in season 2011/12, the appearance of The Citizens considered decreased in 2012/13 season. As a result, they were destroyed in the Champions League and all the domestic competitions are followed.
As a consequence, the current coach, Roberto Mancini finally fired at the end of the season, before being replaced Manuel Pellegrini. Failure assessed Nasri last season as disappointing period.
“Obviously it was a very disappointing season and lost our title as the British champion is failure, in which case it is hard to accept the whole squad,” said the Frenchman.
“We did not win a single trophy, and it was certainly disappointing for a club like City. We’ve been through a tough year, but we will learn from mistakes to get a wonderful season next year. “